Terms and Conditions
Shop Online Terms and Conditions
- The purchase of products from the web site is governed by these terms and conditions.
- By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- While anyone in the world may visit the site, we can only accept orders through the web site for delivery to addresses on the UK Mainland. For deliveries to the Highlands, UK offshore, Ireland or Overseas please contact us for specific weight dependant charges.
- We will not knowingly sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18
- We reserve the right not to accept an order
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site as necessary
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated. No additional discounts can be used in conjunction with these offers.
- We can accept no responsibility for any information, practices or products of other parties linked to this web site.
- All Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
- The products supplied from this web site are supplied by Terre a Terre Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registration no. 3346707) Registered office address is 71 east Street, Brighton, BN1 1HQ
- All products, where relevant, are inclusive of VAT. Terre a Terre Ltd V.A.T number 704263757
- These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which both parties submit
Refunds & Returns
We do not operate a returns policy but, If you are not happy with our product or our services then please contact us direct and we can arrange a refund for any item that does not live up to its description or up to expectation.
Vouchers can be used to purchase items in the restaurant off the ‘dine in’ menu or ‘retail’ menu. Any outstanding value on the voucher can be received in a lesser value voucher. All Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
In the event of a complaint, please contact us. Please give as much detail as you can and we will respond to your complaint within 3 working days and you can expect a full resolution to your complaint promptly thereafter.