Chef de Partie
Terre à Terre is looking for a Chef de Partie. Working under the Sous and Head chef to manage and develop a section in a busy kitchen with an innovative menu. With a large team of chefs and a 100 cover restaurant this is a job for a confident chef, strong manager and team player.
This is a full time permanent position offering a great work life balance, with opportunities to train and develop alongside the role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning team voted runner up 'Best UK Restaurant' - Observer Food Monthly Awards (the peoples Vote) 5 years running plus many more public voted awards.
The restaurant has a reputation for serving a very high quality unique product, offering great experience in vegetarian and vegan cuisine, as well as expert training in dietary restrictive cooking. The restaurant has a dedicated pastry section and offers a range of retail products and outside catering in addition to the restaurant service.
- Experience as Chef de Partie within a similar operation
- English fluency and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- Be able to work under pressure, excellent communicator, organised and committed.
- Positive thinking attitude, a strong team player with a keen understanding of kitchen management.
- History of solid proven cooking skills and the ability to follow precise recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation check lists.
- Competitive salary is offered.
- 2 days off a week (48 - 56 hrs - 6 shifts mainly straight shifts, 1 double)
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- Internal and external training. Career development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious team player who wishes to further their career and take on new challenges
If you are interested in joining the team or want to find out more please send your CV to the following address:
Terre à Terre Ltd 71 East Street Brighton BN1 1HQ