Chef de Partie
Terre à Terre is recruiting unique and dedicated Chef de Parties of all levels to join our well-established kitchen brigade, where a range of opportunities await. You will be a key player in creating an exceptional dining experience, working closely with our senior team and owners to manage and develop a section in our busy kitchen. Terre a Terre is part of the vanguard of vegetarian and vegan eating, and a proud independent ethical restaurant established in 1993.We have gained many accolades and are recognised by Michelin, AA, Hardens and The Good Food guide. We are looking to, and cooking for the future. If you are the sort of individual chef who would like to become part of that future to push boundaries and grow with us, plus you meet our criteria, please let yourself be known to us. We look forward to meeting you.
• Very competitive salary plus share of tips
• A good work/life balance with 2 days off together a week
• Straight shifts
• Creative input
• Meals on duty
• Discount in the restaurant
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Parking discount in Brighton
• State pension
• Sick pay
• Training given with focus on career development
• The opportunity to be a team player in our highly creative, world-renowned restaurant
• Uniform provided
• 40-48 hours
• All overtime paid in full
• Creative and passionate about food and service; you will want to continue to grow your experience within a quality driven environment.
• An experienced, motivated, highly organised chef, with a can-do attitude to problem solving.
• Professional and have a history of solid proven cooking skills and a natural ability to follow precise recipes, maintain and improve food quality and presentation standards.
• Happy to collaborate and bring ideas to the table.
• Skilled in nurturing and teaching juniors.
• Able to work with senior and junior team to cook and develop innovative menus.
• Confident and able to work under pressure.
• A strong team player with understanding of kitchen management, systems, and protocols
• Committed to always working to the highest standards* You have good language skills and are an excellent communicator.
• Professional and have a professional attitude to work at all times and can be flexible.
• Want to be part of a team that works hard and supports each other. English fluency and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom is essential.
If this sounds like you, please contact our head chef David for a chat about this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org