Terre à Terre is all about having a great food and drink experience.
We offer a variety of catering services in-house or food to takeaway:
Party Booking Policy: Due to Covid restrictions our maximum party size is 6 persons only.
To make a booking or if you have any queries please contact one of our restaurant management team on 01273 729051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ask to speak to a manager who will do their best to help. Or email email@example.com
- We do not allow large party bookings (over 6) on a Friday evening, and all day on Saturday.
- We ask that groups of 10 or more to choose from the party menu, however groups of 8 or less may choose from the A la Carte menu.
- We do not require pre-ordering, however advance notice of any special dietary requirements is required to ensure that all guests are catered for.
- For bookings over 6 persons, you will be required to secure your reservation with a credit/debit card. No money will be taken from your card at the time of booking. Please be aware that if you fail to cancel or to not show up to the reservation, we reserve the right to charge your card £10 per person.
- Parties of 12 persons or more will be required to pay an upfront deposit of £20 per person, this will be taken from the final bill. For bookings cancelled with less than 3 hours notice we will charge £20 per person if we are unable to resell the table. In the event you do not show up, we will then charge £20 per person. We are sorry that cancellation charges have become necessary but regrettably our past experience now dictates this protection. Card details are stored with an external company who are fully PCI compliant and temporarily stored. Once the booking has expired they are removed from the system.
- Terre a Terre will ring to confirm all lunch reservations the day prior to the party, dinner reservations on the morning of the party.
- Any reductions in the party size after this final confirmation will be charged to the credit card at £20 per head.
- A valid telephone number and email address is required for Terre a Terre to confirm all reservations prior to the party as stated above.
- To ensure that service is prompt and efficient for all customers we are limited to taking a maximum of six payments for each bill, so please take this into consideration prior to your arrival. We will give one bill per table.
- A 10% discretionary service charge is added to all parties of six or more, all of which goes to the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- The VAT is already included in prices on the menu.
- We have a fully stocked restaurant bar and an award winning organic wine list therefore only beverages supplied by Terre a Terre are permitted for consumption in the restaurant.
- Tables are kept for no more than 20 mins after the booking time. Please contact us before your booking time if you are going to be late or we may not be able to honour the booking.
- Terre a Terre operates a no smoking policy throughout the restaurant including the terrace, thank you for not smoking
- Terre a Terre does not allow dogs (unless assisitance dogs) in the restaurant or on the terrace.
- We kindly ask for you to communicate with us if you are not planning to avail of your booking or running late for your reservation.