Terre à Terre is all about having a great food and drink experience.
We offer a variety of catering services in-house or food to takeaway:
You can book online or phone us on 01273 729051 between the hours of 10am - 10pm, Tuesday - Sunday
If you would like to make a booking for 6 guests or more please call the restaurant or use the enquiry button on our reservation system and we will be delighted to help.
Due to the unpredictable nature of the British weather (!) we are unable to take reservations for the outside terrace and therefore tables outside are allocated on a first come first served basis
If you would like to add guests to an existing booking please email email@example.com or call the restauarant and we will assist you.
- For bookings over 6 guests on a Saturday evening, please call the restaurant or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to accommodate your party
- For groups of 10 or more our Party Menu is available; this menu takes you on a culinary tour around our menu and ensures speedy service for larger groups
- If a member of your party has serious food allergies or intolerances, it is helpful if we can have details in advance.
- For bookings of 5 or more guests we require a credit or debit card to guarantee the reservation. In the event of a complete no-show on the day we reserve the right to charge £25pp.
- We understand that plans sometimes change; if you do need to amend or cancel a booking we ask for 24 hours notice where possible.
- For parties of 12 guests or more we will take a deposit of £20pp which will be deducted from the final bill.
- A 10% discretionary service charge is added to all parties of five or more, all of which goes to the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- VAT is charged on restaurant bills at the current rate
- We have a fully stocked restaurant bar and an award winning organic wine list therefore only beverages supplied by Terre a Terre are permitted for consumption in the restaurant.
- If you are running late for a booking please give us a call and we will always hold your table where possible. Tables may be given away if a party is more than 20 minutes late without notice.
- Terre a Terre operates a no smoking policy throughout the restaurant including the terrace, thank you for not smoking
- We are delighted to welcome well behaved dogs in the front section of restaurant, we ask that they are under supervision at all times.