Committed to delivering fabulous food and wine, professional service and warm hospitality we at Terre à Terre would like to develop and strengthen our team.
Terre a Terre is looking for a dedicated, hard working bar tender to join our front of house team. Experience in a similar position is preferred, although a positive attitude, commitment, a keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic is key as full training will be provided.
Terre a Terre is situated in the busy South Laines area of Brighton and has been serving innovative vegetarian cuisine for nearly 30 years. The drinks offering is based around a fully organic wine list alongside organic craft beer and a bespoke cocktail list.
The role requires the ability to work in an often very busy service bar accurately and efficiently serving wine, beer, cocktails and coffee/tea; setting up the bar, restocking and dealing with deliveries.
This role is full time and shift based. For the right candidate we will provide flexibility within the rota to fit around your lifestyle.
- Preferred experience in a similar role
- Cocktail and wine knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends
- Passion for the industry and a keen eye for detail
- Maintain cleanliness and standards in the bar
- Ability to work under your own direction and to delegate to junior team members
- Excellent rate of pay (£9.50 p/h plus full share of service & tips £12-14p/h total)
- Full training
- Employee Discount
- Enrolment in pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Work schedule that can be flexible around your life
- A job in an ethical and forward thinking company
If the above seems like you and you are ready for a fresh challenge then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining the team or want to find out more please email your CV with a covering letter to the following address: