Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs Specialising in Pastry
We are looking for a Senior Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs specialising in Pastry. Working under the Sous and Head chef to manage and develop the pastry section in a busy kitchen with an innovative menu. With a large team of chefs and a 100 cover restaurant this is a job for a confident chef, strong manager and team player.
This is a full time permanent position offering a great work life balance. The restaurant has a reputation for serving a very high quality unique product, offering great experience in vegetarian and vegan cuisine, as well as expert training in dietary restrictive cooking. The restaurant has a dedicated acclaimed pastry section that also offers afternoon tea and a range of retail sweet products. Terre à Terre works with great ingredients to deliver the best possible dishes.
- Experience as Chef de Partie Pastry within a similar operation, including bread making, chocolate, cake and decorative work.
- Experience and desire to working a regular busy service alongside prep work.
- Passionate about food and in particular pastry, bread, cakes and sweets.
- Be able to work under pressure, excellent communicator, organised and committed.
- Positive thinking attitude, a strong team player with a keen understanding of kitchen management.
- History of solid proven cooking skills and the ability to follow precise recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation check lists.
- English fluency and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- Competitive salary is offered.
- 2 days off a week (48 - 56hrs - 6 shifts mainly straight shifts, 1 double)
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- Internal and external training. Career development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious team player who wishes to further their career and take on new challenges
If you are interested in joining the team or want to find out more please email your CV to the following address: