Coronavirus Safety Measures
If you're feeling a little apprehensive about coming into the restaurant, we can assure you that the safety of our customers and staff is our top priority.
However things may look and feel a little different on your visit, so here are some steps we have taken to help keep us all safe:
We are temporarily closed until Thursday 20th of May 2021
- We are displaying the government QR code for track and trace which is placed throughout the restaurant. Every customer must now either check in with the NHS Track and Trace app via QR code or fill in our own track and trace form, which will only be kept for 21 days, then destroyed. When booking, you must provide your full name and telephone number. Walk in tables must fill in a track and trace form which will only be kept for 21 days, then destroyed. Our customers must understand that failure to observe safety measures will result in service not being provided as stated by government law.
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times when in the restaurant, except when seated at a table to eat or drink or unless you are medically exempt. Our staff are also legally required to wear a face covering for your protection.
- Tables up to 6 persons from mixed households are allowed. Any tables over 6 persons must be from 2 households only. Due to social distancing rules and the restaurant not running at full capacity, we are unable to take bookings over 10 persons until further notice.
- We have re-organised the restaurant layout to ensure sufficient space between tables and to allow for social distancing, where less than 2m is possible, perspex screens have been fixed to the tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout the restaurant and are for the use of customers and staff.
- The frequency of disinfection and cleaning of all surfaces, especially touch points has been increased, our cleaning products are all effective against viruses. Enhanced cleaning has been implemented especially in the kitchen and customer toilets.
- All staff have been re-trained in correct hand washing procedures and frequency levels and have also been re-trained from our risk assesment updated on 11th May 2021.
- All employees are subject to a daily wellness check, any employee displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- We repectfully ask that you do not visit the restaurant if you are suffering from any Covid-19 sypmtoms.
- We have reviewed our menu choices and service standards which enables us to operate with fewer staff and to allow for social distancing, we ask that you are patient whilst we are working in a different way.
- We will provide you with a single use paper menu on your visit. Unnecessary items at each place setting have been reduced to avoid contamination.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitised before and after your visit.
- Data provided to us as part of your booking may also be used, and shared with third parties, for the purpose of administering the UK Government’s Test and Trace process. Data will only be shared if we are required to make any records available to the health authorities if they wish to follow up on suspected outbreaks, and in such circumstances, it will only be relevant data which is shared. Data will only be used for the additional purpose of Test and Trace for a period of 21 days after the date of visit. After this time, our standard retention rules apply to any personal data we hold.
- A Covid risk assessment has been completed in line with government guidance.
- Our Covid-19 service standards will be revised on a regular basis to mirror the current government guidance and regulations. All staff have been trained again before re-opening in May 2021.
- We will endeavour to make your visit a safe experience, if you have any special requests to make you feel safer, please do not hesitate to ask us, we truly want to make your dining experience with us enjoyable.