Coronavirus Safety Measures
If you're feeling a little apprehensive about coming into the restaurant, we can assure you that the safety of our customers and staff is our top priority.
However things may look and feel a little different on your visit, so here are some steps we have taken to help keep us all safe:
- On Monday 4 January 2020 the UK government announced that there will be a new nation-wide lockdown in England. We are temporarily closed until further notice.
- To eat indoors: You must be from the same household or support bubble.
- Last orders must be placed by no later than 10pm.
- Payments can be made up to 11pm.
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times when in the restaurant, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. Our staff are also legally required to wear a face covering for your protection.
- We legally cannot take bookings for more than six persons at present.
- We have re-organised the restaurant layout to ensure sufficient space between tables and to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout the restaurant and are for the use of customers and staff.
- The frequency of disinfection and cleaning of all surfaces, especially touch points has been increased, our cleaning products are all effective against viruses. Enhanced cleaning has been implemented especially in the kitchen and customer toilets.
- All staff have been re-trained in correct hand washing procedures and frequency levels.
- All employees are subject to a daily wellness check, any employee displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- We repectfully ask that you do not visit the restaurant if you are suffering from any Covid-19 sypmtoms.
- We have reviewed our menu choices and service standards which enables us to operate with fewer staff and to allow for social distancing, we ask that you are patient whilst we are working in a different way.
- We will provide you with a single use paper menu on your visit. Unnecessary items at each place setting have been reduced to avoid contamination.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitised before and after your visit.
- We are displaying the government QR code for track and trace which is placed throughout the restaurant. When booking, you must provide your full name and telephone number. Walk in tables must fill in a track and trace form which will only be kept for 21 days, then destroyed. Our customers must understand that failure to observe safety measures will result in service not being provided.
- A Covid risk assessment has been completed in line with government guidance and also will be continually reviewed.
- We will endeavour to make your visit a safe experience, if you have any special requests to make you feel safer, please do not hesitate to ask us, we truly want to make your dining experience with us enjoyable.